DISCLAIMER

Dear reader(s)

All the stories posted here are author's personal view and does not reflect anybody's or represent any institutions or organization to which the author is associated unless otherwise mentioned or referred or sources cited after the article. Therefore, any errors are also of the author. Any post which may be directly or indirectly related to any institutions where blogger may be affiliated does not in anyway represent these institutions. Readers may use the information for any educational or research purpose at their own risks on accuracy and authenticity of the information provided herein. The photo(s) from the author's private collection may not be reproduced in any form, electronic or otherwise without prior permission.

The information given here are updated and authenticated to the extent possible and to the best of the knowledge of the blogger and not otherwise.

Anyone wishing to use all or part of the posts published on this blog may kindly obtain permission from the author by emailing at sonamphuentsho111@gmail.com.

NOTE: The blogger is not responsible for any damages caused for whatever reason by using the information posted on this blog unless provided to the user with written permission from the Author.


Thursday 25 February 2010

The Day begins

-->
It is cold and chilly morning with frost here in the capital, Thimphu. I woke up, stretched myself for a moment. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. A small amount of gel was applied to my already grown grey hair. I put on my clothes and had a plate of Yechhum Marp (red rice) brought from my house with a shakam ezay. I packed my hanging bag with a diary, pen and Kabney.
I looked at my watch, it was almost 8:am. I left for the office.
As I walked down the town, I met number of students moving upwards Rinchen Higher Secondary School. Some holding books as if they are going to have exam now. Some holding each other’s arms as if they are couple walking on the ramp. Some shouting at each other and playing as if they are still primary school children.
The clock struck exactly 8:45am when I reached my new destination, my new place, my new life to begin. I was welcomed by a soft spoken and gentle lady. She was known to me, she was my school mate about eight years ago. I said, “good-morning Tshering, my old friend”. She smiled and replied “Hi, nice to see you working with us”. We went inside and waited for while.
After few minutes passed, a man arrived. Everyone got up and wished him good morning. I knew he is the boss here. He looked at me and said “Wai, you are Sonam mo? We have been waiting for your arrival. Please come to my office.” I went to his office. He looked old and seasoned servant of the government. As I entered his office, he gave me a seat to sit. He called another man, Ugyen. Ugyen looked like a heavy weight champion, approximately 80kgs. Boss instructed him to set up my office.
Ugyen took me to a room. He was very polite and nice person to deal with. He said “Sir, nice to meet you. We welcome you here and hope to work with you now onwards”. He then told some of his sub-ordinates to arrange my office. Within minutes, my office was arranged. I was located near my division head. My division head looked very senior officer and nice person too. Later on I found out that he was holding a position of a joint director.
I walked into my office. The office seemed bit small and compact. I was provided everything needed at the moment. I was given a computer connected with internet, a panel heater and other necessary items in the office. All these impressions gave me new life to start my journey positively.
Now, everything set up for me. The only thing that is left is to write down in journey as the  days passes by in this office. I am sure, I will be able to write good things and hope and pray that god is always there for me to write good things and erase bad things as I move into my future as a legal officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog

My Blog

Search This Blog