DISCLAIMER

Dear reader(s)

All the stories posted here are author's personal view and does not reflect anybody's or represent any institutions or organization to which the author is associated unless otherwise mentioned or referred or sources cited after the article. Therefore, any errors are also of the author. Any post which may be directly or indirectly related to any institutions where blogger may be affiliated does not in anyway represent these institutions. Readers may use the information for any educational or research purpose at their own risks on accuracy and authenticity of the information provided herein. The photo(s) from the author's private collection may not be reproduced in any form, electronic or otherwise without prior permission.

The information given here are updated and authenticated to the extent possible and to the best of the knowledge of the blogger and not otherwise.

Anyone wishing to use all or part of the posts published on this blog may kindly obtain permission from the author by emailing at sonamphuentsho111@gmail.com.

NOTE: The blogger is not responsible for any damages caused for whatever reason by using the information posted on this blog unless provided to the user with written permission from the Author.


Saturday 6 November 2010

A Friend in Delima

I have a friend, today he is faced with the biggest problem of so called love. He is married with a child for the last four years. He fell in love with another young lady from where worked as his wife was far away from her by chance.Today his wife knew about the extra marital
affairs.

His wife unlike many women in the world, instead of feeling jealous, frustration or any form of envy, heartily accepted and just wanted one thing... She said to him Hey darling, i know u made a mistake and i have no problem with that.. i accept the mistake because it is the nature of every man.... But i want one thing... we have a nice child... he is small and fragile... if you don't want to be with me... please think of our only child and his life..... I want you to break up with your girl friend and be with me all times.... i don't want anything from her.....i am in fact willing to pay her or give what she wants but not you my dear........His wife said " dear if you leave me, I am not warning you but telling you the truth that I will take my life as well as our child because i dont want myself and out child without you my dear"..... He replied.... ok .. dear.. i am so sorry, i made a mistake..... and i don't know how to describe the way you forgive me...... i will leave her.....

 So he went to his work place again. He meet with his girl friend... today, he said you know i have a wife and a child.... they knew about our relationship and sh wants me to break up with you. I am sorry, i have to listen to my wife because we have a child........... His girl friend stammered for while and... with tears in her eyes, replied" I know that long time the day we met. But i love you truely and don't want to be away from you. You leave me.. i will commit suicide". But he thought that would not happen. He came to wife's house. After a few days later he went to his work place......He was shocked to hear that his girl friend was admitted in the hospital after his departure... and now she is planning to take her life.....

Today, he is in a thick soup.. unable to sleep, unable to eat properly... he is in search of consulting astrologers, medical doctors, psychiatrists, lamas, lawyers and any one who could provide him a solution to solve his problem..... doe any one got any solution to this???????????????????????????????? hey... help help help and don't love to many...

2 comments:

  1. He is the root of the problem, so in my good opinion he should be committing suicide rather... ha ha ha kidding!
    Well this is a big problem and I am surprised his girl friend knew about his family and still went on... as there is shortage of men. Now she wants to die, well she would consider if it is worth dying for somebody's husband- this hindi movies are getting into people's nerves. I think the girl needs to come of of the pond.

    As of her wife, I am amazed she forgave him and asked him to come back, which normally doesn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wai azha gup...i just hope thats not your story....anyways tell that gal fren to call me....

    ReplyDelete

My Blog

My Blog

Search This Blog