DISCLAIMER

Dear reader(s)

All the stories posted here are author's personal view and does not reflect anybody's or represent any institutions or organization to which the author is associated unless otherwise mentioned or referred or sources cited after the article. Therefore, any errors are also of the author. Any post which may be directly or indirectly related to any institutions where blogger may be affiliated does not in anyway represent these institutions. Readers may use the information for any educational or research purpose at their own risks on accuracy and authenticity of the information provided herein. The photo(s) from the author's private collection may not be reproduced in any form, electronic or otherwise without prior permission.

The information given here are updated and authenticated to the extent possible and to the best of the knowledge of the blogger and not otherwise.

Anyone wishing to use all or part of the posts published on this blog may kindly obtain permission from the author by emailing at sonamphuentsho111@gmail.com.

NOTE: The blogger is not responsible for any damages caused for whatever reason by using the information posted on this blog unless provided to the user with written permission from the Author.


Saturday 14 November 2015

Expect the unexpected in my Journey: Drama Part 1


Good or bad, my travels are always surrounded some sort unexpected happening. Early morning today, I began yet another journey. A journey I planned months back. I unplugged the gas, tight the water taps, packed my things n put out the light. I embarked my journey, the final longest vacation. I was off to Tokyo, the nation with silence n no smiles from a chaotic n often too noisy where public privacy is negligible and chaotic is a norm of th community, the city of PUNE.
This journey is nothing different except one of the longest flight journeys I would travel. The driver who picked me n dropped me at the train station was so gentle and he lifted my mood.


After listening to fans supposedly serve as air condition I arrived my destination, Dadar. I booked a cab online to avoid the drama of regular cabs at stations who often serve more like legal robbers than cab driver. The cab was confirmed and I called the driver. He picks up the phone and replies "I am not coming' and that's it. The next option is to take local taxis. A man comes and convinced me that he will travel by meter system. I agreed and another driver negotiates with him and I was dumped in other cab. The driver looks very young and thug type, normally would describe him as bhai. He asked me to give two five hundred notes to exchange with his thousands note. I relied " sorry I don't have" but he keeps on insisting until I told him that why should I carry Indian notes when I travel abroad. He then asked me to show him some foreign notes. I denied having any. I did have but knowing how this society is, I his those notes in a different purse. I told him, I use credit card and don't carry any currency. Be then tells me that since his car is Air Conditioner and would charge me 800 which could be three or four times the norm rate. Instantly, I got out of the vehicle and travelled in another car. The driver to that cab had no respect for his customers from the way he drives and seems life is nothing to him. I was finally relieved that I reached the airport well in advance. The two drivers already disturbed my mood not realizing that I would be spending the entire day in this Airport with drama and trouble. And i would be stranded in this Airport for 19hours and another 13hours in Kuala Lumpur Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog

My Blog

Search This Blog