DISCLAIMER

Dear reader(s)

All the stories posted here are author's personal view and does not reflect anybody's or represent any institutions or organization to which the author is associated unless otherwise mentioned or referred or sources cited after the article. Therefore, any errors are also of the author. Any post which may be directly or indirectly related to any institutions where blogger may be affiliated does not in anyway represent these institutions. Readers may use the information for any educational or research purpose at their own risks on accuracy and authenticity of the information provided herein. The photo(s) from the author's private collection may not be reproduced in any form, electronic or otherwise without prior permission.

The information given here are updated and authenticated to the extent possible and to the best of the knowledge of the blogger and not otherwise.

Anyone wishing to use all or part of the posts published on this blog may kindly obtain permission from the author by emailing at sonamphuentsho111@gmail.com.

NOTE: The blogger is not responsible for any damages caused for whatever reason by using the information posted on this blog unless provided to the user with written permission from the Author.


Tuesday 8 December 2009

The New Chapter

-->
It was almost ten months back, I was merely a broadcast journalist poking into everyone’s life asking questions and investigating events to find out the truth. But that did not satisfy me anyway. I appeared for the Civil Service Common Examination 2009 almost
without preparation. My little effort and small experiences accompanied with a luck yield a good fruit when I was selected for the civil service.
By the first week of February 2009, I joined the family of Royal Institute of Management. I once more became a student and started  my academic from journalism. It was hard and tiresome attending daily classes from 9:30am to 5:00pm at times. It was then accompanied by numerous assignments, group discussions, presentations, class test and of course examinations. I know it was always a tiresome. I wanted to finish the course as soon as possible and join in the civil service.
A couple of days back, my classmate and me discussed that we will organize a small get together dinner for our lecturers. Yesterday, we organized it with lot of enthusiasm and sense of gratitude to our lecturers. The lecturers reciprocated in the same manner.
I was sitting in one of the corners warming up myself near a panel heater in the Executive Hall where we organized the dinner, something came into my mind. I realized that I completed a chapter which was my dream a year ago. I wanted to appear for the RSC Exams and join civil service for some time in my life. Today, I have completed my dream and in few weeks time I will be working in one of the government offices. I realized that I am going unfurled yet another new chapter in my life with blank page and write on it. I hope I will be ale to write good things on this blank page 

1 comment:

  1. Man, keep on going! Good luck with your new job and in every future endeavours. Of course, loads of Best wishes in getting married with the best women you think!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog

My Blog

Search This Blog