DISCLAIMER

Dear reader(s)

All the stories posted here are author's personal view and does not reflect anybody's or represent any institutions or organization to which the author is associated unless otherwise mentioned or referred or sources cited after the article. Therefore, any errors are also of the author. Any post which may be directly or indirectly related to any institutions where blogger may be affiliated does not in anyway represent these institutions. Readers may use the information for any educational or research purpose at their own risks on accuracy and authenticity of the information provided herein. The photo(s) from the author's private collection may not be reproduced in any form, electronic or otherwise without prior permission.

The information given here are updated and authenticated to the extent possible and to the best of the knowledge of the blogger and not otherwise.

Anyone wishing to use all or part of the posts published on this blog may kindly obtain permission from the author by emailing at sonamphuentsho111@gmail.com.

NOTE: The blogger is not responsible for any damages caused for whatever reason by using the information posted on this blog unless provided to the user with written permission from the Author.


Wednesday 11 November 2009

Who is she? Tshering still can't tell

Her voice is soft and gentle. Her speech is articulate. She call me every day and I do respond. We talk of things ranging from love to marriage to becoming family. We talk of life of ourselves turning
into youth from child and now to an adult to parents. We talk of how things should be done at home when we get married. How many children we want. How we will bring up our children.

We talk for hours asking how each other's day have been. often she would ask me whether I trust her, I believe her in what she says. She would ask me I would be with for lfie long or I would desert her after meeting her and after she becomes committed to me. I answer her by saying that " I would definitely stay with her as long as she is committed to me. But i would tell her that it will depend on how she treats me. I  also tell her, instead of me leaving you, it will be you who might leave me after other guys.

We would also exchange views on wealth and power. We talk of each other's life.  As these  events take alomost every day, I started to like her. She does seem to be the same. One common thing between us is that we both were broken hearts and still not being able to get recovered from the wounds someone left on our her. What is the next step still remains a mystery to both of us. May be fate might decide one day. Both of us don't have the slighest idea of each other. We are still strangers to each other yet so intimate and close to each to each other.
We never met till now because we are far away from each other. Lets wait and see the next event.

Dedicated to Deki and Tshering ............. two perfect strangers in this world connected by ICT.

1 comment:

  1. aren't u talking about deki and jamyang from samtse....i met them couple of days back...they were gorgeous and was asking me about u.....good luck man...

    ReplyDelete

My Blog

My Blog

Search This Blog