DISCLAIMER

Dear reader(s)

All the stories posted here are author's personal view and does not reflect anybody's or represent any institutions or organization to which the author is associated unless otherwise mentioned or referred or sources cited after the article. Therefore, any errors are also of the author. Any post which may be directly or indirectly related to any institutions where blogger may be affiliated does not in anyway represent these institutions. Readers may use the information for any educational or research purpose at their own risks on accuracy and authenticity of the information provided herein. The photo(s) from the author's private collection may not be reproduced in any form, electronic or otherwise without prior permission.

The information given here are updated and authenticated to the extent possible and to the best of the knowledge of the blogger and not otherwise.

Anyone wishing to use all or part of the posts published on this blog may kindly obtain permission from the author by emailing at sonamphuentsho111@gmail.com.

NOTE: The blogger is not responsible for any damages caused for whatever reason by using the information posted on this blog unless provided to the user with written permission from the Author.


Thursday 3 September 2009

How do I age?

It has been almost 25 years since I came into this world.Yet I have never noticed that I have grown that old. I don't change me and I have tried make it point to observe myself how do I grow old but I could not do that all.

The only rational reason I have thought was to believe that everything in this world is an entropy. That is why the processes of aging is so smooth, always continuous one but rapid and speedy. That is the reason we see that just over few years, we have grown so much without actually feeling ourselves growing. Another possible reason i thought was that we always think of the next moment and the past.

Our mind is such that we can never actually think about the present at all times. No matter how far we are thinking of the present time, we always think of the past and future, at least few seconds and that is why we never find ourselves growing. That is why I fail myself to find out how am I aging?

I would define aging as process that is present and myself as a person either living in the past or future and never present, making myself ignorant of my aging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog

My Blog

Search This Blog