DISCLAIMER

Dear reader(s)

All the stories posted here are author's personal view and does not reflect anybody's or represent any institutions or organization to which the author is associated unless otherwise mentioned or referred or sources cited after the article. Therefore, any errors are also of the author. Any post which may be directly or indirectly related to any institutions where blogger may be affiliated does not in anyway represent these institutions. Readers may use the information for any educational or research purpose at their own risks on accuracy and authenticity of the information provided herein. The photo(s) from the author's private collection may not be reproduced in any form, electronic or otherwise without prior permission.

The information given here are updated and authenticated to the extent possible and to the best of the knowledge of the blogger and not otherwise.

Anyone wishing to use all or part of the posts published on this blog may kindly obtain permission from the author by emailing at sonamphuentsho111@gmail.com.

NOTE: The blogger is not responsible for any damages caused for whatever reason by using the information posted on this blog unless provided to the user with written permission from the Author.


Sunday 25 October 2009

A precious handshake and a precious photograph

I was lost in excitment, I was lost in his warmth, I was enlightned for a while, because I could denounce everything on this world when His Majesty the King shook my hand and took a photograph with me holding my degree certificate. 

His hands were so gentle, yet warm enough  to save the lives from cold. His hands were so smooth, even a first degree burnt patient would not feel the pain if he touches his hand. His hands were so pleasant in smell that even the gods and goddesses would come now and then to be around him. His words were so simple, some soft yet so powerful to make even the most evil and devil minded humans and demons on this earth would listen to him and become his followers. His words of congratulation went into my ear far better than any music I have listend so far.

As I stand along with him on the dias, I felt the glittering of his charming and young leader of Bhutanese Monarch. I had the opportunity to meet the Prime Minister, conversed wit him without any fear, I had the opportunity to shake my hands with one of the greatest American Senator, John MaCcain and interview him when he visited Bhutan last year. During all those, I did not have a patch of fear and lost my confidence. But not this time, even for a few seconds, I knew I lost confidence and was definitely shivering myself on the dias during the photo session. These were some of the great qualities and invisible powers His Majesty possesed. 

I will never forget this day, the evening of October 22, 2009. The handshake and photo session with His Majesty the King to receive my degree certificate.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Man!!!

    One thing, your blog template is too bright for eyes.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog

My Blog

Search This Blog