DISCLAIMER

Dear reader(s)

All the stories posted here are author's personal view and does not reflect anybody's or represent any institutions or organization to which the author is associated unless otherwise mentioned or referred or sources cited after the article. Therefore, any errors are also of the author. Any post which may be directly or indirectly related to any institutions where blogger may be affiliated does not in anyway represent these institutions. Readers may use the information for any educational or research purpose at their own risks on accuracy and authenticity of the information provided herein. The photo(s) from the author's private collection may not be reproduced in any form, electronic or otherwise without prior permission.

The information given here are updated and authenticated to the extent possible and to the best of the knowledge of the blogger and not otherwise.

Anyone wishing to use all or part of the posts published on this blog may kindly obtain permission from the author by emailing at sonamphuentsho111@gmail.com.

NOTE: The blogger is not responsible for any damages caused for whatever reason by using the information posted on this blog unless provided to the user with written permission from the Author.


Wednesday 7 October 2009

Lost in the rain

I opened my eyes and looked at the watch. The clock just hit 8 in the morning. But i didn't want to wake up. I was feeling heavy and dizzy. Usually, I would be up by 6 or 6:30 but atleast not today. The weather was really chill and raining too. I could hear the sounds of rain drops hitting the roof above my room and the roaring sound of Olarongchhu near my hostel. I could hear no sounds of human around me except the snoring sounds of my room mates. I felt little romantic. I felt little emotional. I felt little loneliness and empty.

In while, as I stood stll under my blanket, I slept partially for a while. I saw a day dream. A dream of romantic moments. I dreamt of a lady holding me and her arms over my shoulder with a smiling face alomst touching her lips with mine. She looked at me, smiled and says "Hey darling, I love you and will love you forever. I want to be with you in this rain. I wish this rain will not stop because I feel more romantic and the rain anticiaptes me to be with dear." Suddenly, someone woke me up. Wai, don't you have classes? Are you not going for breakfast. It is already half past eight. It was one of my room mates waking me up.

I stood up said to him. Oops, you disturbed me yeah man. I had a nice dream. He looked at me and said "Ha ha, you must have missed her tay". I replied who man? I don't have anyone to miss tay. He smiled and said "I mean you ex -girl friend tay. I know although she left you months before, you still miss her because she is beautiful, ha ha ha". I just gave him a smile back, no man, I am not. I thought for a while and found myself that yeah ofcourse, I did remember her gentle smiles as the rain drops hit the roofs. She use to tell me that she want to be in rain and rai  brings her mood of romancism. I just lloked at myself  adn smiled. I was lost in rain and everything I saw and thought is nothing but an illlusiona and reflection of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog

My Blog

Search This Blog