DISCLAIMER

Dear reader(s)

All the stories posted here are author's personal view and does not reflect anybody's or represent any institutions or organization to which the author is associated unless otherwise mentioned or referred or sources cited after the article. Therefore, any errors are also of the author. Any post which may be directly or indirectly related to any institutions where blogger may be affiliated does not in anyway represent these institutions. Readers may use the information for any educational or research purpose at their own risks on accuracy and authenticity of the information provided herein. The photo(s) from the author's private collection may not be reproduced in any form, electronic or otherwise without prior permission.

The information given here are updated and authenticated to the extent possible and to the best of the knowledge of the blogger and not otherwise.

Anyone wishing to use all or part of the posts published on this blog may kindly obtain permission from the author by emailing at sonamphuentsho111@gmail.com.

NOTE: The blogger is not responsible for any damages caused for whatever reason by using the information posted on this blog unless provided to the user with written permission from the Author.


Thursday 1 October 2009

Life of a student is always hunted by the guilts of not studying

I have been in the shool for the more than 18 years and yet the fear of the not being able to study still previals in my mind all the time as long as I remain student.

As a student, I always feel that myb primrary responsibility is to study and that hunts me all the way till now but i ahve never been able to actually do it. When I passed out class ten, I thought aht I will give full attention in the class as wellas in the hostel to do well in the studies in the next higher class. But i failed to do that when i reached in the next class thinking that class XI was the time to enjoy as my school life is going to come to an end by then because I have to study in Class twelve.

i reached Class XII, everyone in my family expected a lot from and so did my friends. Everyone thought that I was very hardworking since i was quite good in the studies but actually I wasn't. I was more interested to do other works like invloving the other activities. I did participate in almost every activity my school organized. By then I lost interest in the academics and I could no longer waste my time more on the studies as I am supposed to do.

Somehow, I did quite well in studies and did fetch good marks which helped meto get into Sherubtse College. By then I was in the first year, I was grown quite old making me to be more inclined towards works than studies. I was actively involved in Health Campaign and other social works and neglected my studies. My lecturers

contd......

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog

My Blog

Search This Blog