DISCLAIMER

Dear reader(s)

All the stories posted here are author's personal view and does not reflect anybody's or represent any institutions or organization to which the author is associated unless otherwise mentioned or referred or sources cited after the article. Therefore, any errors are also of the author. Any post which may be directly or indirectly related to any institutions where blogger may be affiliated does not in anyway represent these institutions. Readers may use the information for any educational or research purpose at their own risks on accuracy and authenticity of the information provided herein. The photo(s) from the author's private collection may not be reproduced in any form, electronic or otherwise without prior permission.

The information given here are updated and authenticated to the extent possible and to the best of the knowledge of the blogger and not otherwise.

Anyone wishing to use all or part of the posts published on this blog may kindly obtain permission from the author by emailing at sonamphuentsho111@gmail.com.

NOTE: The blogger is not responsible for any damages caused for whatever reason by using the information posted on this blog unless provided to the user with written permission from the Author.


Monday 26 October 2009

A reunion moment


The journey was too long, tiresome and time consuming. But that did not matter to me anyway because it was worth taking the journey back to the home that fusnished and made me what I am today. 
There were numerous obstructions for me to go for the 12th Convocation last week. The obstacles ranged from financial stability to arranging transport to accomodation in the college. Nothing could prevent me from going as I was determined to go. I did not just went to attend the convocation instead many important events took place along with it. 


It the moment for me to meet some of my close friends whom I could not meet since I passed out from the college. It was a moment for me to meet my old lecturers whom I owe them so much as my life because they were the ones who shaped me and made me what I am today. It was also the moment for me to see shercol growing even better as a peak of learning, which served as my home for the last three years. It was also the moment for me to meet some of the finest leaders, His Majesty the King  and pay tribute to him for thier continuous assistance in all forms to make us a usefull citizen.It was the moment of joyful occassion to take pride in what I have acheived so far as a student of Sherubtse when I was conferred the  Degree Certificate no less than His Majesty the King himself.  In short, it was the moment to celebrate and reunite with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog

My Blog

Search This Blog